Oi DIY treatments they offer the feeling of absolute relaxation when you get rid of all the stress and take care of yourself. There are so many options when it comes to creating one DIY mask for glowing skin and the best part is that all the ingredients you need are probably already in your kitchen.
When you create your own DIY face mask, you know and control all the vitamins and minerals contained in it. Lemons and oranges bring vitamin C, avocados have vitamins E and A, bananas are full of calcium and potassium, and so on. Also, it’s generally good to give your skin a break from various lab-made chemicals.
So let’s look at some easy options for face masks that will make you feel rejuvenated and your skin look beautiful.
DIY Turmeric Face Mask
Mixing honey and turmeric gives you anti-inflammatory benefits and skin whitening properties. It is also very easy to make:
- Combine a tsp turmeric and a tablespoon of honey until well combined
- Apply your mask to a clean, dry face and leave it on for about 15 to 20 minutes
- Wash off the mask with warm water
- Complete your routine with one moisturizing cream
DIY Face mask with honey
Honey is a key ingredient for DIY face masks. Its natural antibacterial properties help it work wonders for acne-prone skin. Another effective ingredient for treating acne is nutritional yeast, which is packed with vitamin B which soothes the skin and prevents pimples.
- Use two tea bags to make a cup of chamomile tea and let it cool.
- Meanwhile, mix together a tablespoon of honey and a teaspoon of nutritional yeast
- Start slowly adding the chamomile tea to create a thick paste that you could use as a face mask.
- Apply the mixture on your face as a mask and keep it for approx 20 minutes
- Wash off the mask and moisturize your face
DIY face mask with avocado for hydration
The avocado they are full of omega-3 fatty acids that help the hydration process. Some extra olive oil will help you seal the skin and see immediate results. Finish with honey and yogurt for extra smoothness.
- Mash an avocado
- Add two tablespoons plain yoghurt
- Add a tablespoon of olive oil
- Add a tablespoon of honey
- You mix all the ingredients together
- Apply it for 15 to 20 minutes
- Rinse thoroughly, especially around the hairline