The weather dictates it and the conditions favor it. The hot beverages they are returning to our daily lives and – if you ask me – they are doing very well. Winter has officially arrived, the temperatures have dropped and you somehow want to warm up against the evening breeze that you don’t just call cold. In addition to taste and comfort, hot drinks love your figure and help it get rid of stubborn fat and unnecessary calories. That is why, today, we are not sharing them with you 5 of our most favorite recipes, but also some useful tips to optimize their action!
Mint decoction with a little honey
(113 calories / serving)
- Lots of fresh mint
- 3 tsp. of honey soup
- Hot water
- In a pot, boil the water until it reaches the point of burning.
- At the same time, in your mug, you drop the mint leaves into small pieces and pour the spoonfuls of honey on top.
- You add the hot water. You are mixing too well.
- You wait for 5 minutes and enjoy it with all your soul.
Delightful drink with turmeric and cinnamon
(131 calories / serving)
- 1 1/3 cups soy milk
- 1 tsp. of cocoa soup
- 1 tsp. of sweet turmeric
- 1/4 tsp. of sweet cinnamon
- 3 tsp. of honey soup
- First, you heat the milk until it comes to boiling temperature.
- Place all the remaining ingredients in a mixer and mix.
- You combine your mixture, mix and enjoy.
Matcha Green Tea
(122 calories / serving)
- 2 tsp. of sweet Matcha tea
- 1 tsp. of soup hot water
- 2 tsp. of sweet honey
- 3/4 cup warm milk
- First, heat the milk in a saucepan.
- In a cup, dissolve the Matcha tea with the warm milk. Add honey, water and mix with a spoon.
Tea with Cranberries and Orange
(132 calories / serving)
- 20 γρ. cranberries
- 10 ml of cranberry juice
- 50 ml of orange juice
- 50 ml apple juice
- juice of 1/2 lime
- orange and lime slices
- In a small pot or large kettle, mix the orange, apple and lime juices and let them boil over medium heat.
- At the same time, in a mug, place the cranberry pieces on the bottom and pour over the hot mixture that was in the pot.
Classic green tea with a twist
(102 calories / serving)
- 120 gr. sliced ginger
- 1 cup of mint leaves
- 6 green tea bags
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tsp. tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1 slice of lemon for serving
- Put the ginger and six cups of water in a large saucepan and let the mixture boil.
- Take off the heat and add the mint and the tea bags.
- Cover and leave for 15 minutes.
- You strain the tea from the mint leaves and throw away the tea bags.
- Add the honey and lemon juice and mix very well.
And now! The ingredients that will help you lose even more weight…
– lemon because it increases the antioxidant capacity of the decoction by about 45%.
– honey because it enhances the antioxidant capacity of the tea and makes it pleasant.
– cinnamon because it, in turn, contains antioxidant substances that activate the metabolism.