A Fit Philosophy Healthy Gluten Free Easy Recipes, before I share with you my latest amazing breakfast recipe, I would like to clarify something. I do not eat low-carb, gluten-free, or even vegan. I just don’t believe that the body has to avoid certain substances, foods, or classes of substances in order to be healthy and beautiful.
And I deliberately mean healthy and beautiful at this point, because I don’t want to deny that a few carbohydrates CAN help you lose weight. Nor is it that some people feel better without animal products or actually do not tolerate gluten.
But personally already 1 1/2 years ago, when our desire to have children became greater, my body, which was completely disturbed hormonally due to various diets, but was not fertile, incorporated carbohydrates, gluten, and dairy products back into my previously one-sided diet. Since then I have been fitter, healthier, and actually happier. And I have a baby! This only confirms my philosophy that we can eat everything – in healthy moderation.
And that’s why I regularly offer low-carb, vegan, or gluten-free dishes. Not for dietary reasons, but because they are then mostly natural, therefore totally clean and in my eyes particularly healthy. It seems logical to me that this is good for the body, which is exposed to so many pollutants today.
And last but not least, I am often asked on Instagram for vegan, gluten-free and low-carb recipes, which shows me that the trend is towards special diets. Then I will probably give some of you great pleasure with this great recipe…
Table of Contents
A Fit Philosophy Healthy Gluten Free Easy Recipes
Fruity breakfast pizza – low carb, vegan, gluten-free
For the dough
- 2 Chia Eggs (1 Chia Egg: 1 tbsp chia + 3 tbsp water, let swell for 10 minutes)
- 250 g almond flour
- 30 ml almond milk
- 20 g applesauce
- 30 g flaxseed flour / shredded flaxseed
- Sweetener (according to choice and need)
- 1 Tsp baking powder
- 1 Tsp Bourbon vanilla and/or a few drops of Flav drops vanilla
- Cinnamon at will
- A pinch of salt
For the covering
- 150 g frozen fruits (here: raspberries)
- Shot of milk of your choice
- Sweetener of your choice and need
- Any quantity of sliced almonds and/or chopped nuts
- Coconut flakes
- Puffed amaranth or quinoa
- Puffed spelled (not in the gluten-free and low-carbohydrate variant!)
- Fresh berries
- Preheat the oven to 180°C
- Line the baking tray with greased baking paper
- Preparing chia eggs (see ingredients)
- Mix all dry and all wet ingredients separately
- Then combine both mixtures, add chia eggs and knead the dough well with your hands
- Roll out thinly on the baking sheet
- Bake for about 10 – 15 minutes (dough must be firm and slightly brownish, so: watch carefully!)
- In the meantime, puree the frozen fruits with a little milk and, if necessary, sweetener and put them in the freezer again so that they do not melt
- Nuts, coconut, amaranth, quinoa, spelled if necessary, maybe some sweetener, and whatever else you like to fry crispy in a pan coated with coconut oil
- Take out the pizza, let it cool down a little, brush it with the frozen fruit mass and sprinkle the crunch
A Fit Philosophy Healthy Gluten Free Easy Recipes information. Do not forget to share your thoughts on this subject with us. Be sure to do more research and consult your doctor about your health issues. You can search through the Google search engine.
Remember, your health is paramount. Today we gave you information about A Fit Philosophy Healthy Gluten Free Easy Recipes. You can find more tips on how to take care of your health on our website. CLICK to view our site.
Do not hesitate to do a lot of research on your health. Do not neglect to consult your doctor before applying the information you see on the Internet. By taking good care of yourself, you can become beautiful and lead a wonderful life. WittyHealthy wishes you healthy days…